newbie question-probably an easy answer!

bazcor bazcor at metronet.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 12:39:52 CEST 2011

Thanks very much for the reply  Mathieu, it is very informative,I'm surprised
to be the first to find a bug! Guess everyone else is using multidimensional
matrix.

Not had any luck with the patch, I inserted the line 'if size(x,o)==1 then
s=0; return, end' at line 44, but there does not seem to be any difference
in the lines quoted at line 59? 'if size(x,o)==1 then s=0; return, end', is
this a typo'?

I'm sure this a fault on my part, I am very much just a beginner with
Scilab, but I did manage to apply the patch, but the result was the same.

I was unable to run the file 'test_bazcor.sce' as I basically don't know
how, but my original script behaved exactly the same producing the zero
result in stdevf.

Thanks for the info again and for your time in looking into this.

..Barry