[scilab-Users] Where have Atoms modules gone ?

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed Dec 7 15:32:34 CET 2011

Le mercredi 07 décembre 2011 à 15:09 +0100, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> with the nightly build, under Mac OSX, I only see a small subset of
> atoms modules :
>
> -->atomsList
>   ANN_Toolbox - ANN Toolbox
>        apifun - Check input arguments in macros.
>      coselica - Standard Open Modelica Blocks
>          CPGE - CPGE dedicated Xcos blocks
>    guibuilder - A Graphic User Interface Builder
> maple2scilab - maple2scilab
> module_lycee - Scilab pour les lycées
>     optkelley - Scilab software for Iterative Methods for Optimization
>     scicobyla - An interface to the COBYLA optimization method.
>      scilab2c - Translate Scilab code into C code
>        serial - A toolbox for communication over a Serial Port in Scilab
>       stixbox - Statistics toolbox
>       texmacs - texmacs
>

> Where are the others ?
Because we created a new ATOMS repository for Scilab 5.4.
We had to do it because the version 5.4 of Scilab under Windows is now
built with the latest version of Visual Studio, causing binary
incompatibilities for modules. For Windows, we have to rebuild all
binary Scilab modules.

Now, for your problem, we are going to see if we can share the same
repository between 5.3 & 5.4 under Mac OS X & Linux.

Sylvestre