[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.3 and Ubuntu 11.10

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Dec 27 21:33:28 CET 2011

Le mardi 27 décembre 2011 à 12:30 -0800, Reinaldo a écrit :
> Hi Sylvestre,
>

> I am new user in Ubuntu and I'd like to know how I can install
> scilab-doc.
>

> Do you think that "sudo apt-get install scilab-doc" can install it ?
yes

> Moreover, is it enough to download and install the same Scilab demos
> to Scilab for linux ?
I don't understand your question.

> If I understand from
> http://help.scilab.org/docs/current/en_US/scilab.html is
>
> scilab <Options>  -> for GNU/LINUX
> scilab-adv-cli <Options> -> for UNIX
> scilab-cli <Options> -> for Mac OS X
> Thank you in advance.
Not at all.
scilab-cli:
    Scilab distribution also provides a dedicated binary which is doing
the same as -nwni: scilab-cli (Scilab Command Line Interpreter).
scilab-adv-cli:
Scilab distribution also provides a dedicated binary which is doing the
same as -nw: scilab-adv-cli (Scilab Advanced Command Line Interpreter).