[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.3 and Ubuntu 11.10

Charles Warner cwarner.cw711 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 01:22:50 CET 2011

>From Ubuntu, the simple way of installing Scilab, Scilab-CLI, Scilab-docs,
and about 20 other related packages is through the Ubuntu Software Center,
which is a one-click installation procedure.  One most likely does not get
the latest version that one finds in the general repositories, but once
installed, it is relatively easy to upgrade to later versions (although I
find that it is sometimes better to stay with older versions for a while...)

Charlie