[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.3 and Ubuntu 11.10

Reinaldo rei.listas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 04:09:33 CET 2011

Hi Sylvestre,
I installed Scilab 5.3.3 for linux. I clicked on:

? -> Scilab Demonstrations -> {It is empty. There is no examples.}

while Scilab 5.3.1 for windows there are a lot of examples implemented in that folder "Scilab Demonstrations".

So, how could I add Scilab Demonstration Examples in Scilab for linux ?

In regard to "Scilab CLI and Scilab Advanced CLI", do you think that it is important to install them ?

In Windows 7, I use just one Scilab distribution: "Scilab". I don't know Scilab CLI and Scilab Advanced CLI.

R.