JavaSci interface

Perrichon Pierre perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 8 05:38:31 CET 2011

Hello,

One year ago, I'd developed a Java program interface to scilab with a
nightly build version "scilab-branches-5.1-1252919380" , using JavaSci.

This aim was to compute optimal parameters for a PID corrector for a
hydraulic turbine.

As this program very well worked, going to version scilab 5.3 brings serious
problems, and the program doesn't compute the parameters anymore.

This installation of this 5.3 version is apparently correct, but the runtime
doesn't work. See the attached file.

What is the meaning of the message "SendScilabJob call_scilab engine not
started"

Should anyone helps me (may be A.C)?

If I go back to scilab-branches-5.1-1252919380, all is correct a new time.

Best regards