[scilab-Users] Help with 64bit transition

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Tue Feb 8 22:26:09 CET 2011

Hello,

I have never interfaced scilab with C.

A common problem on 64 bits architecture is that pointers are 64 bits
wide and therefore may not fit in a int *. I don't know if this is
related to your problem...

By the way I didn't succeeded to use your example (when I try to execute
loader.sce I have the message:
"libtower.so: undefined symbol: intssoma_inteiros").

HTH,
Mathieu