Help with 64bit transition

Eduardo Torrecillas eduardo.torrecillas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:08:10 CET 2011

Dear all,

Recently I moved from Ubuntu32+scilab 4.1.2 (32bit) to scilab 5.3.0 (64bit),
as I am now using Ubuntu 64 version.
I had a bunch of external C functions linked to scilab using intersci, and
now I have some problems using them.
For example, when dealing with arrays, indexes are a little bit confusing.
It looks like when trying to access index "n" in array, the program actually
operates on index "2*n".
Here I posted a simple example, where I try to manipulate data on an array.
Please, try to check array elemID after calling the "soma_inteiros"
function. C code and desc file are also attached. Note that the sum
operation works fine (variable c receives 5, which is correct for 4+1).
Has anyone seen any similar problem or know how to solve this?

Regards,

--
Eduardo Torrecillas
AER-09