[scilab-Users] Plotting to file wihtout graphical window

Calmon Martin martin.calmon at epfl.ch
Fri Feb 11 09:42:01 CET 2011

Hi,

Figures can be used in buffer mode... It's ruled by the pixmap property: i.e.for a figure f, the figure is only in memory if f.pixmap="on". In this way, batch can be run in the background without interfering with other work.

And if you need to check what is on the figure: show_pixmap().

Bests,

Martin CALMON
EPFL/STI/IGM/LMH
Assistant