AW: [scilab-Users] Problems with xmltojar

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) haraldgalda at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 13:40:33 CET 2011

Dear Eric,

you mean that files with exactly the same *contents* written in the same
language are in different directories? Or do you think the problem is that files
with the same *name* are in different directories?

The online help of my toolbox is written in German, English and Japanese. The
files for German version reside in de_DE, the English files in en_US and the
files in Japanese are located in ja_JP. There are three files called
AnalyzeBlobs.xml for example. There is one German, one English and one Japanese
version. The names are identical and so are the XML tags, but the contents are
different, of course.Should I rename the files, e.g. AnalyzeBlobs.xml in
AnalyzeBlobs_de.xml, AnalyzeBlobs_en.xml and AnalyzeBlobs_ja.xml?

Harald