[scilab-Users] Problems with xmltojar

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 14:49:51 CET 2011

Dear Harald,

In my case, the files had exactly the same name and content (I maintain help
in English only). Suppressing the doubles allowed to remove the error.

If this is not the case for you. To check if the problems comes from the
names (not the content) you can either try :
- to keep help in only one language.
- to rename the help files with suffixes (_en, _de, _jp for instances).

Hope it helps.

Eric.