dynamical simulations with scilab

CHEZE David 227480 david.cheze at cea.fr
Mon Jan 10 09:51:27 CET 2011

hi everybody, I would like to do dynamical simulations with scilab on
hydraulic/thermal systems (many components hydraulically linked
together: valves, pumps, water tanks, heat pump, boiler... ) controlling
flowrates and temperature mainly . There are commercial simulation
environments for this but they introduce too many constraints in later
exploitation and distribution that's why I investigate the scilab way! I
have many existing models (blocks) in C and fortran that I would bring
to scilab (or link) environment : is there example of such use of scilab
(other than scilab simulations demos which are not oriented), is there a
place where I could ask and talk about this more specifcally ? thanks
for your advice.

David