[scilab-Users] dynamical simulations with scilab

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Mon Jan 10 13:52:47 CET 2011

Hi

you may find some answers reading the example in ilib_for_link documentation
type in scialb :

help ilib_for_link

be careful, you will need a C compiler installed in your coumputer. In
linux, gcc will work with no problem, if you are using windows, i
suggest you read carrefully this page, and more specifically the
"description" section :

http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/mingw/

mingw is not the only  supported C compiler, you can learn more by tiping :

help supported

which will get you to the list of supported compilers

--

*Adrien Vogt-Schilb*

Research Fellow

vogt at centre-cired.fr <mailto:vogt at centre-cired.fr>