[scilab-Users] C->Scilab: Now I'm lost and need some directions

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue Jan 11 21:24:27 CET 2011

  Le 11/01/11 17:31, Adrien Vogt-Schilb a écrit :
> I am experiencing the same thing: being lost in the toolbox skeleton.
Good to know I am not the only one.
I really started to feel dumb... I have been wandering with Scilab since
2.something and for the first time I am really lost.

> I also find that typing "help api_scilab" does not help me at all
> right now. And i just understood today (thanks to allan's mail) that
> toolboxes is the modern way of doing what i do with call.
Yep, I just understood that yesterday.

> For now i am still using ilib_for_link and call, because of the very
> effective help of ilib_for_link, which does provide a complete example.
>
> If anyone happens to have some guidelines, it would be very helpfull
> to make a wiki i think.
That's exactly what I was thinking about.
Is there anyone from the consortium who can provide us with some
guidelines on the what-to-do and what-not-to-do when trying to build a
primitive?