[scilab-Users] information about bootstrap non parametric test

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Thu Jan 13 08:46:25 CET 2011

Hi,

You might be interested by the Stixbox module :

http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/stixbox

There are various functions related to bootstrap :

  * ciboot : Various bootstrap confidence intervals
  * covboot : Bootstrap estimate of the variance of a parameter estimate
  * stdboot : Bootstrap estimate of the parameter standard deviation
  * rboot : Simulate a bootstrap resample from a sample

Does this fit your needs ?

Best regards,

Michaël Baudin

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94