Scilab/XCos Code generation linker problems during compilation

Denis Störkle stoerkle at eit.h-da.de
Mon Jul 4 17:45:53 CEST 2011

Hello Scilab Users,

I am currently working on my Masterthesis in electrical engineering,
where I would like to define a control algorithm in XCos and generate
C-Code from it. In a second step I will integrate this in my existing
toolchain and execute this control structure in a real time context.

I started from the XCos CodeGen Demo "controller.xcos", but I failed to
compile the generated C-Code. I always get the same error messages from
the liker. Apparently the implementation of the functions "dsslti_" and
"samphold_" can not be found be the linker:

[...]
/tmp/ccemyMgn.o: In function `Controller_sim':
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0xa7f): undefined reference to `dsslti_'
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0xb44): undefined reference to `samphold_'
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0xdee): undefined reference to `samphold_'
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0xeb3): undefined reference to `dsslti_'
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0x1016): undefined reference to `dsslti_'
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0x10e7): undefined reference to `dsslti_'
Controller_standalone.c:(.text+0x11ac): undefined reference to `samphold_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [all] Error 1

Did anybody ever used the code generation yet? Is there a good
manual/documentation for this (I only found documentation for
Scicoslab/Scicos where a makefile is generated automatically with the C
code) ? Is there a makefile generated as well? What libraries do I have
to link and which directories do I have to include?

Thank you very much in advance. Sincerely,
Denis