api scilab integer read write

janis janisj at latnet.lv
Mon Jul 4 23:27:32 CEST 2011

I tried to run example of Scilab C interface using api.

Gateway compilation and loading seems to be working fine but examples do not
work correctly for me.

1. The first double reading example a2 works fine, but the second example b2
with imaginary parts does not.

http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.2/en_US/Double_management_reading_API.html

2. The results of integer reading example read_integer  are the same as
inputs i.e. a8=c8 and so on...

3. The double writing example.
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.2/en_US/Double_management_writing_API.html
Gives error:
 [a,b] = write_double();
                       !--error 1 Incorrect assignment.

Any ideas what's wrong?

4. Is it normal that alongside "api_scilab.h" I have to  include also
"stack-c.h". Without it I have errors like: 'Rhs' undeclared (first use in
this function).

thanks
janis.