Scilab 5.3.2. ATOMS module Metanet 0.3-2 installation error

satish@bvb.edu satish.annigeri at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 05:06:30 CEST 2011

Help required with problems I am facing while installing metanet 0.3-2 module
from ATOMS.

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit)

Scilab version: Scilab 5.3.2

I am able oto install other modules using ATOMS, but get an error while
installing metanet 0.3-2. Here is the sequence of events:

Step 1:

When I type the following command, message says that module installation is
successful

-->atomsInstall("metanet")
	metanet (0.3-2) will be installed in the 'user' section
	Installing metanet (0.3-2) ... success
 ans  =

!metanet  0.3-2  user  SCIHOME\atoms\metanet\0.3-2  I  !

Step 2
When I restart Scilab, I get the following error message:
Start Metanet
	Load macros
	Load gateways
atomsLoad: An error occurred while loading 'metanet-0.3-2':
	link: The shared archive was not loaded: The filename, directory name, or
volume label syntax is incorrect.

Additional Info:

-->atomsGetInstalled
 ans  =

!metanet  0.3-2  user  SCIHOME\atoms\metanet\0.3-2  I  !
-->atomsIsLoaded("metanet")
 ans  =

Can you help me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.