[scilab-Users] Problem in scilab-5.3.2_x64 installation.

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:36:57 CEST 2011

Hello Vikash:

Its your connectivity - and probably also your ISP provider link. Maybe
downloading a module per module thing and having installed off-line is
better. If there are "faster" internet cafes in town better do it there -
malls are also a possibility on a public WiFi could also be a possibility.
What's your download speed running by the way? It should be good even at
35KB/s on a week and distant WiFi WAP.

Berns B.