Problem in scilab-5.3.2_x64 installation.

VIKASH . vikash4exploring at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:35:21 CEST 2011

Dear Scilab authorities,

I am a new user of Scilab. I have downloaded the main set up wizard
scilab-5.3.2_x64 of 120 MB. While I am trying to  instal the software
in my laptop, I am getting the following foue messages in fourpop-up
windows respectively, one after another, before the installation
finishes. The messages are :-

1.“Impossible to download Intel Math Kernel Library files for Scilab
(Default library will be used).”
2. “Impossible to download FFTW3 library optimized by Intel Math Kernel Library
(Default library will be used).”
3.“BLAS, LAPACK reference libraries will be installed and used.”
4.“FFTW3 reference library will be installed and used.”

Could you please tell me what are these files all about, what they do
? Also please provide me the respective links to download those two
files. Should I install these two files prior to installing the main
Scilab set up  or may I install these two files after the main set up
? I will really appreciate your information on these.

Note:-  It seems it tries to download some files from internet while
installing, but doesn't succeeds though, because I have VERY SLOW
internet connectivity at my home and therefore I cannot download any
file directly in my laptop.  However I have good access of internet
via my mobile phone and therefore if the above mentioned files  can be
made available via some link, it would be really nice as then I can
download those files from my mobile and then finally transfer them to
my laptop to complete the installation procedure.

Thanks !
--
With Best Wishes
Vikash Dutt Pandey