[scilab-Users] Re: ejecutable de scilab

Mike Page Mike at Page-One.Waitrose.com
Fri Jun 24 09:50:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

You can try Scilab2C and then compile the result (see
http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/scilab2c/).  But this has some
limitations.  I succeeded by writing a C program that passed the Scilab code
to the Scilab engine using SendScilabJob (see help).  This is not very
convenient for large programs, but it worked for me.

Regards,
Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: toocool244 [mailto:toocool244 at hotmail.com]
Sent: 24 June 2011 01:58
To: users at lists.scilab.org
Subject: [scilab-Users] Re: ejecutable de scilab

Estimated scilab community I write because I have a concern with this
program. DEVELOPING long I'm a software platform in scilab, but now I have
it I find that you can not make an executable from scilab or at least I have
not found a way to compile it. I've seen that matlab can do this now I want
to know if you have any solution to get an executable as well as matlab
does.