[scilab-Users] Re: ejecutable de scilab

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Fri Jun 24 10:49:34 CEST 2011

Hi Mike,

I thought that the purpose of compiling scilab code was to speed up the
resolution and also maybe to be able to have a standalone program, that
does not need scilab to be installed.

So i am curious: what is the purpose of sending code from a C program to
Scilab?
What the advantages over, saving a sript in a text file and asking
directly scilab to execute it via a simple command line for instance?

Does it speed up calculations?

I ask because I use a lot of programs for my research myself, and i am
interested in anything for automating scilab computations for instance

--

*Adrien Vogt-Schilb*
Research Fellow
vogt at centre-cired.fr