[scilab-Users] Scinotes parenthesis highlight turn off

Ginters Bušs ginters.buss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:25:54 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Samuel GOUGEON <
Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr> wrote:

>  Hello,

Thanks. I have Win XP OS and the file is in
"scilab-5.3.1\modules\scinotes\etc". I took your code, changed
scinotesConfiguration.xml but nothing changes - the red frame does not want
to leave (first, I put the default 'matching' in comments, then deleted it -
no change). I even restarted the OS. Feels like Scinotes has memorized the
settings.

Thanks for the right clue, though. I'll keep trying this way.

Gin.