[scilab-Users] Scinotes parenthesis highlight turn off

Samuel GOUGEON Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Thu Mar 24 09:41:09 CET 2011

  ----- Message d'origine -----
De : Ginters Bušs
Date : 23/03/2011 19:25:

> Thanks. I have Win XP OS and the file is in
> "scilab-5.3.1\modules\scinotes\etc". I took your code, changed
> scinotesConfiguration.xml but nothing changes
Yes, because the first time you run a new Scilab installation, and the first
time you run SciNotes
during this first session, this file (in the Scilab instal. dir is copied into
your own user profile.
Then, only your own scinotesConfiguration. xml is used. This is why i indicated
the users's profile.
What you did will be useful for other users that yet never ran this Scilab.
You must find your profile. With Windows, it should be somewhere like in
C:\Documents and settings\Application data\Scilab\Scilab+release_number\.
or
D:\Users\your_id\Application Data\Scilab\Scilab+release_number
You will find it ! :-)

Samuel