cpp function in sci_gateway

Svetoslav svetlio.hacky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:20:11 CEST 2011

I understood how to include the header of my functions, but still I got
problem. This is the error from loader.sce

exec(get_absolute_file_path("loader.sce")+"etc/"+"network_toolbox.start");
Start Network Toolbox
	Load gateways
etdynlibext(), 'libnetwork_toolbox', list_functions)
                                                     !--error 236
addinter: The shared archive was not loaded:
/home/hacky/scilab/scilab/modules/network_toolbox/sci_gateway/cpp//libnetwork_toolbox.so:
undefined symbol: net_gethostbyname
at line      16 of exec file called by :
    exec("loader.sce");
at line      20 of exec file called by :
exec(pathconvert(root_tlbx+"/sci_gateway/loader_gateway.sce",%f));
at line      20 of exec file called by :
exec(get_absolute_file_path("loader.sce")+"etc/"+"network_toolbox.start");
at line      10 of exec file called by :
exec loader.sce

network_toolbox is the name of the module
net_gethostbyname is my function

any help or hint will be appreciated !
 thanks