[scilab-Users] Re: plotting maps in scilab 5.2.1 does not work

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Wed May 11 06:16:38 CEST 2011

I have no idea what's wrong on your end.

This works for me, either on Vista or on XP, with either Scilab 5.3.1 or Scicoslab 4.4.1.

I would suggest you try Scicoslab. Your problem might be due to the famous Intel driver issue that made Scilab 5.x unusable for a lot of people.

http://www.scicoslab.org

F.