Xcos flag 5 (Ending) call

Asko Rouvinen asko.rouvinen at mevea.com
Thu May 12 11:53:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've done a simple socket interface to Xcos. There is a problem related to
closing the socket. Does anyone know when exactly the flag value 5 (Ending)
is called. I've tried to test it and it seems that the call is only done
when the simulation time is full. Should this call also be made when
simulation is stopped from user interface? This would enable easier opening
of new socket and also enable restarting the simulation without waiting
untill ending time.

Asko

--
MeVEA Oy