[scilab-Users] [DEC] metanet for linux dist

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu May 19 23:57:01 CEST 2011

Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 à 22:54 +0100, Mário Jesus a écrit :
> Hello there!
>
> I'm having some trouble with scilab 5.3.0 / .1 / .2 because I can find
> the toolbox metanet in the ATOMS installation modules. I need that
> toolbox with some urgency. Is there any date to resolve the problem?
> Can you give a bypass sugestion?
Hello Mario,

You can get it from the git repository here:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/metanet/source/help/

Please note that there are some critical bugs (which explains why we
removed it from ATOMS) but most of the features are available. We hope
we will be able to put in back in ATOMS soon.

Sylvestre