[scilab-Users] Re: scilab on Ubuntu 11.10

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue Nov 22 09:25:04 CET 2011

By the way, did you try modules to get both libraries at the same time?
( http://modules.sourceforge.net/ )
It is installed on a cluster I have access to and it's quite efficient.
Basically you can do things like "module load gcc/3.1.1" and "module
load scilab/4.1.2" to get gcc3.1.1 and scilab4.1.2 as your default
compiler and scilab exe in the current terminal.
I use it to run simultaneously different softwares that have
incompatible requirements.
It may be a solution for you.

Cheers,

Antoine