saving file

Dr. Alex Bogdan alex at qatinc.com
Sat Nov 26 19:44:23 CET 2011

Hi there:

I am new to SCILAB. It has been suggested to me by a friend of mine. I am a
head of a small R&D department and my prime focus is the generation of new
concepts for algorithmic trading. I am trying to use Scilab for some
statistical modeling primarily based on Random Walks. Unfortunately, after I
have installed Scilab on my Windows 7, 64 bit machine I am getting an error
that tells me that I have no permissions to save my files? It's a bit
discouraging especially because I could not find answers to my problem in
any Scilab forums. I was hoping that you could help me.

Cheers,

Dr. Alex Bogdan