[scilab-Users] saving file

allan.cornet at scilab.org allan.cornet at scilab.org
Sun Nov 27 07:16:43 CET 2011

Hi,

> I am getting an error that tells me that I have no permissions
> to save my files?

First, are you sure that you have permissions to save files in this
directory ?

Can you provide a small example to see what you do and what is the full
error message ?

A example to read/write a file in scilab:

mputl('Hello', TMPDIR + "/test.txt") // we write in TMPDIR
mgetl(TMPDIR + "/test.txt")

Thanks

Allan