SIP and Scilab paper on the arXiv

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:59:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

I uploaded a fairly complete preprint of a paper I've been writing on
SIP+Scilab
for image processing. It can be found on the arXiv:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1203.4009v1

It even includes a mini tutorial on Scilab. Let me know of any wishes
and corrections, as we're preparing a meatier paper for Linux Journal.

One way to cite this work in Latex is though the following Bibtex entry:

@article{Fabbri:etal:Arxiv2012,
  title={Scilab and {SIP} for Image Processing},
  author={Fabbri, R. and Bruno, O. M. and Costa, L.F.},
  journal={Arxiv preprint arXiv:1203.4009},
  year={2012}
}

Best regards,
Ricardo Fabbri