[scilab-Users] SIP and Scilab paper on the arXiv

Aaron Metzger ametzger at kynen.com
Mon Apr 2 09:44:12 CEST 2012

On 04/01/2012 08:59 PM, Ricardo Fabbri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a fairly complete preprint of a paper I've been writing on
> SIP+Scilab
> for image processing. It can be found on the arXiv:

A very nice paper.
I hope that it does get published in Linux Journal to further expose the
power of Scilab to community.

One problem that I saw with the paper....

You reference the ENRICO add-on here:

> http://www.weizmann.ac.il/~fesegre/scistuff.html

That link works, but on his page, the links appear to be dead and I
could find no alternative location to download from.

DEAD:
> http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/fesegre/scistuff/versions/ENRICO-0.10.4.tgz

DEAD:
> http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/fesegre/scistuff/versions/

Does your article depend on this add-on?
You'll leave your readers in a tough spot if they can't run the examples.