set action in interface function is executed when start to simulating xcos diagram

ierturk ierturk at ieee.org
Tue Apr 10 21:52:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

I try to add a new block for creating a menu in  xcos, because a addmenu
command is absence in Scilab-5.3.3. I have added gui command to set case on
interface function of new block.

Gui is activated when clicked on it, also when I start simulation gui is
activated too. Is there a method to prevent this, in simulation time?

Regards,
Ibrahim