[scilab-Users] Fileexchange & Atoms resources hidden to Open Search engines

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Mon Apr 16 18:19:08 CEST 2012

On 16/04/2012 17:50, Simon GARESTE wrote:
> I don't understand which flag are you talking about on ATOMS, could
> you be more specific? I will add a note on the website to indicate
> that windows modules need to be in a different version if we want to
> make them available for the 5.4 : we do not currently have a way on
> atoms to have both a <5.4 and 5.4 valid compiled module on the same
> version of the module.
>
> Simon
Are you asking me? i am ot sure i understood the question. As far as i
am concerned, my only problem was the lack of indexing by search
engines. The problem i pointed out was an illustration (if one does not
reach the atoms web page through google, he likely does not reach the
page at tall and does not get the information that he needs a particular
mingw distribution)