[scilab-Users] Fileexchange & Atoms resources hidden to Open Search engines

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Apr 16 23:09:57 CEST 2012

Hello Simon,

Le 16/04/2012 17:50, Simon GARESTE a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> This comes from a misconfiguration from our part, and was not an
> intended behavior. I'll change this as soon as possible.
> I don't understand which flag are you talking about on ATOMS, could
> you be more specific? I will add a note on the website to indicate
> that windows modules need to be in a different version if we want to
> make them available for the 5.4 : we do not currently have a way on
> atoms to have both a <5.4 and 5.4 valid compiled module on the same
> version of the module.
About what i call "the flag": The script run by the ATOMS's server
to build the list of modules that will be listed by the ATOMS's interface
under Scilab, declares some modules in the built, and skips other ones
(that then are not proposed through the GUI). The criterium according
to which a module is "exported" for the GUI or conversely is not exported,
is not clear, and is not published. I am calling it "the flag". It is likely
a mixed condition. No-one but you may have access to it.

I'm sorry, i do not understand the last part of your answer. Some modules
-- like the Socket one -- with only macros (+ a jar for help pages.
Is building them the issue? Installation by hand works with Scilab 5.4...)
and that can run "as is" with Scilab 5.4 as they already do with Scilab
5.3 --
are not exported to the zip and therefore are not listed by the GUI.

Samuel