GUI Creation -- use of guimaker or uicontrol

CraigD craig at fasortronics.com
Wed Apr 18 07:05:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

I wish to add a two-column list of variable descriptors and the variable
next to my figure so that I can edit values and re-run the model.  The first
example in the 'guimaker' help documentation is good start, but I would like
it to appear in the same window as my figure.  I have also tried using the
examples in the 'cb_uicontrol_plot3d'  file with some success in creating a
frame next to my own figure, but I cannot figure out how to add the variable
list in order to edit their values.

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

I am new to SciLab and learning along the way.

Thanks,

Craig