[scilab-Users] Scilab Graphic Branch getenv() function

Daniel Penalva dkajah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:55:37 CEST 2012

no, iam lauching from terminal at home:

humannoise at humannoise-laptop:~$ sudo scilab -nwni
[sudo] password for humannoise:
                   scilab-branch-graphic

-->getenv('SCIDATSSAMPL')
                       !--error 999
getenv: Undefined environment variable SCIDATSSAMPL.

-->getenv('HOME')
 ans  =

 /home/humannoise

humannoise at humannoise-laptop:~$ echo $SCIDATSSAMPL
/home/humannoise/Desktop/UOne/academic/sampledata

but thank you anyway. Anyone  ?  or maybe it is a bug and i must file it in
bugzilla ?

Transparency portal: http://hera.ethymos.com.br:1080/paainel/casca/  *look