[Scilab-users] ATOMS module

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Dec 21 08:55:03 CET 2012

Hello,

Some ideas, try an atomsSystemUpdate() after each one, and combine them :

-can you try deleting the content of ~/.Scilab/5.4.0/.atoms/config, or
at least remove the useProxy, proxyPort and proxyHost lines? There might
be a bug with these, though I doubt it.
-atomsRepositoryDel("http://scene1.test.atoms.scilab.org","allusers").
This should delete this repository, which is used only for tests. I
don't think it will change something, but it is of no use for you right now.
-with LANG=en_US, I meant executing the command, in the terminal,
'LANG=en_US ./scilab', when you are in the bin directory of your scilab.
-I guess the command atomsSystemUpdate() gives you the same error
message as you had previously?
-in the terminal, execute the command 'which scilab'

Simon