erreur lors de l'installation du module metanet

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:48:16 CET 2012

Le 07/02/2012 21:49, Gaetan.Palka a écrit :
> Bonjour,
>
> après quelques recherches infructueuses, je me tourne vers la mailing list.
> J'ai installé le module Network topology Generator qui installe en même
> temps metanet. Hors j'obtient le message suivant :
>
> Initialisation :
>
> Start Metanet
> 	Load macros
> 	Load gateways
> atomsLoad: An error occurred while loading 'metanet-0.3-2':
> 	link : La bibliothèque partagée n'a pas été chargée: La syntaxe du nom de
> fichier, de répertoire ou de volume est incorrecte.
>
> Je suis sous Scilab 5.3.3 64b /Windows 7 64b.

the only way to use metanet on scilab versions 5.x is to use :

scilab 5.2.2+ metanet 0.2

at this time metanet 0.2 or 0.3.2 are not functional from scilab 5.3.x
version... see also

http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/metanet/issues/429/

I hope next scilab release will give us a functional version of metanet
directly in atoms, but i don't know if this is a priority ... perhaps
Sylvestre can tell us more about the future of metanet in scilab ?

Philippe.