[scilab-Users] Compiling and lauch problem under ubuntu 11.04

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Sun Feb 12 14:33:08 CET 2012

Hello,

This may sound stupid but why do you want to compile scilab?

Scilab 5.3.1 is in the ubuntu repository (I use it on Ubuntu 11.04). If
you want the last version (5.3.3 or 5.4 alpha) you can download the
binaries from scilab website and simply modify you PATH environment
variable (it tried that and it works very well).

Mathieu