[scilab-Users] Compiling and lauch problem under ubuntu 11.04

Yichuan GU guyichuan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:09:30 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Sylvestre Ledru <
sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com> wrote:

> "compile"
> But your problem should only occur when you try to compile Scilab first
> with openjdk 6 and then with 7. If you didn't try that, it is probably
> an other issue.

Thanks for responding. Yes, I did do that.

The problem is now solved. I actually changed my java configuration back to
java 6 and recompiled it and now it works very well.

I'm actually new to the linux system and i'm trying to get familiar with it
so i tried to compiled the software.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Yichuan