[scilab-Users] xcos scope causes hang in linux

Charles Warner cwarner.cw711 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 00:36:20 CET 2012

Brent-
What sort of memory do you have?  I have run in to problems with Ubuntu
(not in xcos specifically, but in other applications) where the system
freezes when swapping due to excessive memory consumption.  I have not
figured out why this is, but your symptoms sound exactly like the symptoms
I have encountered.  You might try monitoring memory usage with
gnome-system-manager.

Charlie