[scilab-Users] Could not load JVM dynamic library (libjava).

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Wed Feb 29 10:20:10 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 09:17 AM, J T Dsouza wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Mathieu Dubois<mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr>  wrote:
>>
>> Le 28/02/2012 20:21, J T Dsouza a écrit :

>>> there is no scilab or scilab-cli or scilab-adv-cli
>> This is really strange.
>>
>> I guess you are familiar with linux so you probably already check but...
>> Can you show us the output of: ls /usr/bin/scilab*
> ls /usr/bin/sci*
> /usr/bin/scilab-bin  /usr/bin/scilab-cli-bin
It's getting stranger ;)

I'm not a debain expert but I have downloaded the scilab_5.2.2-9_all
package (from debian.org) which contain the 'scilab' script. This file
is platform independant so it should be installed.

Can you check (in synaptic or any Debian tool) that the package scilab
and all its dependencies is installed?