Module Creation - Basic Question

shadders richard.shadbolt at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 5 00:14:56 CET 2012

Hi,

I have examined the web site on the Module creation - and there are a few
more questions.

1. The Section 3 - stating "exec builder.sce" seems to be in error - the
help file in SciLab indicates that you need to implement the full path. in
doing so - the builder.sce fails - due to no compiler.

How do i implement a compiler reference for the SciLab system to pick up - i
am using the toolbox_skeleton

2. I think all i need to implement is a Macro - so how do i implement a set
of Macro's in a toolbox/module ???

I do not need the run time performance of a binary - hence how is this
accomplished - the Macro/Module notes do not indicate how this works
specifically - and how this Module is loaded automatically at SciLab boot
time - are there any initialisation or configuration files ?

Thanks and regards,

Richard.