[scilab-Users] SIVP-0.5.3 fails install on Scilab 5.3.3

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab.org
Thu Jan 19 09:09:23 CET 2012

Hi Berns,

When I look on the website, I can't see a 0.5.2 version of the toolbox,
so where did you get it from? I can't compare the versions and find a
reason if I don't have something to compare it to.
Which arch are you on, 32 or 64? Where do you get your versions from,
since it does not seem to be from Internet at your work? What is your
exact process for installing the toolboxes?

Regards,
Simon