[scilab-Users] Scilab Video Tutorials

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 05:24:00 CET 2012

Hello Kannan:

Very good initiative specially good for developing countries/ 3rd world
countries like for us here in the Philippines.
My congratulations for these! It would be nice if the purported cheapest
computer tablet a.k.a Aakash that comes from India can actually be made to
be able to run Scilab - good software on affordable platform will surely be
a nice compliment to each other.

Regards,
Berns B.