please answer one query

Anurag Jain anuragjain at gimtkkr.com
Mon Jul 16 07:15:39 CEST 2012

sir
I am Anurag Jain, Assistant Professor in Computer Science department of
Geeta Institute of Management & Technology, Kanipla, Kurukshetra. We are
going to organize "Spoken Tutorial" workshop through IITBombay on SCI Lab
for our M.Tech. students. Our students want to ensure that following tools
are available in SCI Lab or not
1. Image Processing Tool
2. Genetic Algorithm Tool
3. Neural Network Tool

They want to know this thing because they want to to do their thesis in one
of the topic. If these are not available in that case we have to switch on
MATLAB. But i personally want to use SCI lab. So please answer this.
I also want to know that do you conduct any workshop on SCI lab only for
teachers also so that one of the faculty member can attend the workshop
Thanks