[scilab-Users] please answer one query

michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org
Mon Jul 16 10:20:55 CEST 2012

 Hi,

 There are two neural networks modules packaged in Atoms : ANN and
 Lolimot.
 Here is the link :

 http://atoms.scilab.org/categories/Data_Analysis_And_Statistics/Neural_networks

 There is a review of the ANN toolbox at :

 http://wiki.scilab.org/New%20Scientific%20Features%20in%202010#A7th_of_September_2010:_ANN_Toolbox

 There are 4 built-in functions for genetic algorithms. The simplest is
 optim_ga :

 help.scilab.org/optim_ga

 For more details on GA in Scilab, you may read the section "Genetic
 Algorithms" of the Scilab Optimization Datasheet :

 http://wiki.scilab.org/Scilab%20Optimization%20Datasheet

 or the Chapter 6 "Genetic algorithms" of "Optimization in Scilab" :

 http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/docoptimscilab/downloads/

 Best regards,

 Michaël