[scilab-Users] Hidden modules in online ATOMS?

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jul 23 11:25:34 CEST 2012

Regarding CEMEF-UTN, I suggest you to get in touch with Marcos Ruggeri,
the maintainer, to see if he would allow you to be a maintainer of the
module. If so, I could switch the file to atoms, upload your file, and
then have it as an available atoms package.

Simon

--
Simon Gareste
Support & Development Engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.70
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com